The Makrite 9500 N95 Respirator Mask is a Round 9500-N95 Particulate Respirator NIOSH professional protective mask is perfect to use in hospital and in other high risk areas. These masks are specially designed to be used for protection against COVID-19 virus and other coronavirus particles.
Key features of N95 Respirator Mask
The Makrite 9500 N95 Respirator Mask NIOSH is a soft and durable dust mask designed with a comfortable inner surface and adjustable nose piece. It is added with secured head straps so it fits appropriately.
Triple layer dust mask
The Makrite N95 Respirator Mask 9500-N95 NIOSH is a triple layer dust mask.
1. The outer layer is non woven and made of synthetic polyester material
2. The middle layer is the filtration layer made of polypropylene melt-blown fiber filter material. Here, each fiber is approximately 1/100th of the width of the human hair.
3. The inner layer is made of soft non woven synthetic polyester material.
The mask is designed in cup shape with added features like:
1. Without valve
2. Efficient filtering of dust
3. Comfortable to wear
4. Low breathing resistance
5. No bad odor
6. Effective protection of non-oily particles
The Makrite 9500-N95 Respirator Mask is attached with a soft metal fixing strip that allow it to tightly fixed at the bridge of the nose. The mask is disposable protective effect of the mask is greater than 95%.
Long lasting and efficient
NIOSH tested stricter than FDA
Ready for Covid-19 use
Perfect to use in high risk areas
Filtration efficiency is more than 98%
NIOSH lab Approval: TC-84A-5411 FDA 510 (K): K020474
It is recommended not to use Makrite 9500-N95 Respirator Mask in following conditions:
1. In an environment with an oxygen concentration of 19.5%.
2. In a toxic gas environment
3. For painting or sandblasting